- Crucify me if you must, but I’m just gonna say it: The PSL has been replaced in my life. Dunkin Donuts has better pumpkin coffee than Starbucks. It’s fact.
- There are few things more frustrating than having to learn the layout of a new-to-me grocery store. Yesterday, I found myself identifying with a toddler throwing a temper tantrum in isle 7. I was so frustrated over not being able to find the fucking international isle that I, too, wanted to fall on the floor and thrash about. I JUST NEEDED REFRIED BEANNNNSSSS.
- Like dangerous animals, children can sense my fear.
- Last night, Cory’s grandpa had his first experience with Sweet Frog. I was glad to be there to help him learn the ropes. It’s so tragic to think that he had to wait 80+ years to taste the glory that is Sweet Frog.
- I entertain myself in odd ways when I’m out alone. For instance, when I go to Starbucks and they ask for my name, I always make one up. I giggle every time.
- Hey, I hope you had a great weekend!
This entry was posted in Desserts
, Fun Things
and tagged joe
. Bookmark the permalink