1. I ate three huge cookies last night while catching up on The Biggest Loser. It feels good for now, but once they get to the makeover episode, I feel shameful and switch to gum chewing.
2. I’ve been married for (almost) a year and a half, and my email address is still colleen.maiden firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m certain that this is unacceptable, but it feels like such a pain in the ass to change.
3. Bad dreams affect me for like, hours, after I wake up. Jamie and Emily, I hope you’re not really mad at me in real life. I also hope there is not a rabid raccoon in my closet in real life.
4. I feel unfeminine when I admit that I couldn’t care less about celebrating Valentine’s Day.
5. It’s such a pet peeve of mine when people say, “I could care less.” COULDN’T!!! If you’re expressing your apathy about an issue, you could not care any less! If you COULD care less, then you OBVIOUSLY care. Random rage. I apologize.
6. I would sleep with socks on if Cory didn’t think it was gross.
7. My mom and I talk at least twice a day and my Dad thinks it’s ridiculous. He says, ”What could you two possibly have to talk about now??” Um, everything, Dad. Everything.
8. At my new gym, I am always the first person to show up to 6 AM fitness classes. I remain nervous until another person walks in the room.
9. I’ve written a serious post about struggling with anxiety, but I’m anxious to publish it. Ironic.