1. Real thought: Seriously, how did I maintain an active social life in college? New Years Eve was a total blasty blast, but I seriously have a hard making a sprightly comeback after a night of heavy alcohol consumption.
2. Cory and I now go to the same gym. For some reason, this is making getting up at 5:20 super challenging. When we were separately responsible for making it to our own workouts, it was a different story. But now? We play the half-awake do you want to go? game. Spooning and an extra hour of sleep tends to reign victorious. This is something we’re working on.
3. Last night, Cory gave Campbell a shower. Not our brightest decision.
No, I did not take actual photos of that event.
4. Is anyone else ready for good TV to start existing again? Good gracious, there is nothing to watch. It’s almost making me want to finish unpacking and/or be productive after dinner. Key word: almost.
5. Speaking of good television – I CAN’T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!
6. My mom overheard some friends discussing their annoyance about Facebook’s privacy settings. They were outraged that nothing is “private anymore.” A brilliant dude said, Here’s the policy: if you want to keep something private, don’t put it on Facebook. Amen, brotherman.
7. Stop flooding your Instagram with “selfies” while pretending to show off your stud earrings or something equally unnoticeable. If you want people to comment about how great (you obviously think) your face looks, just say it.
8. Do you know who I adore? THIS LADY.
9. Is it Friday yet?