Totally Truthful Thursday
- I haven’t worked out this week due to my oh-so-tragic injury and I’m becoming fidgety and self-conscious *cue violins*
- My least favorite hashtag in the entire Twitter universe? #foodporn
- I’m ready to say see ya, summer. I don’t live near the beach and I’m pasty year-round, so I welcome jeans and scarfs and boots with open arms!
- I am sad that the Giants lost. No, not because I’m a fan of the Giants (or football in general) but because now that it’s football season, Cory’s mood is strongly correlated to the outcome of of each NYG game.
- Sometimes, if Campbell does his biznass and we’re the only witnesses, I retain my dignity and don’t pick up.
- I feel badly for people who spend their time shit talking on GOMI. Really? You’re going to criticize people who put themselves out there, while you hide anonymously behind your keyboard and WizardLvr420 screen name? I think that’s sad.
- I’m one of the 1.5 million people who bought the $10 for $5 Starbucks Living Social deal. Are you?
- I’m currently completing my internship for grad school. That means that I’m counseling people. That blows my freakin’ mind, man.
- If I’m ever in a funky mood, the surefire way to make myself smile is to look through pictures of our wedding day. We experienced a day full of such love and happiness, and I can’t help but smile while looking back on the best day of my life.
- I have a serious question – when is it appropriate to start decorating for/celebrating fall? I’ve had one PSL, which was glorious, and I’m anxiously awaiting our third annual CornMazing adventure.
- Don’t forget to take part in the conversation – tell me something about YOUR Thursday!
This entry was posted in Totally Truthful Thursday
and tagged corn mazing
. Bookmark the permalink