1. For the past few days, I have been somewhat allergic to the gym. Meaning, when I think about it, my body starts hurting and I decide it’s better to just stay in bed until 6:30.
2. We recently went antiquing, and Cory was reminded of why we can’t have nice things or go nice places (read: I love any that is inappropriate.)
3. I know it’s kind of early, but I am in desperate need for some creative ideas for a Halloween costume. I’m not above being festive and slutting it up, but I normally feel awkward when I’m half naked in public/like an idiot when I say “I’m a cat! Get it? I have on a leotard, heels, and kitty headband!”
4. THIS article made me LOL.
5. Cory and I are currently binge-watching Orange is the New Black. I wasn’t hooked by the first episode, but now that we’re a few deep, I’m obsessed. I love/hate that at the end of each episode, I’m like, Okay – just one more.
6. I’ve not yet run to my local Starbucks for my beloved PSL – and it’s been super difficult. It need it to be cooler. I need to be wearing boots. It needs to feel like fall. I am so weird.
7. My parents looked so good this past weekend!
8. My current life struggle: On Fridays, I LOVE Fridays…
…On Saturdays, I HATE Fridays.
Cory was away a few weekends ago. This was my response to “how was ladies’ night?”
9. I’m in this phase of life where I’m really okay with myself. And it feel awesome.
If you remember this post from last year, you know it’s something I’ve been battling with for a while. Little situations recently have reminded me of how proud of myself I am. It feels good to feel good!
10. This makes me laugh every.single.time I see it.