- I could never be a person who takes regular “outfit of the day” pictures. Not because I hate them, but because it takes me a solid 5 minutes to get a picture that I actually like. And then I shamefully admit to myself that I’m going to be late for work because I was taking pictures of myself.
- Two weeks ago, I had a heinous sinus infection. This week, I have an upper respiratory infection. I don’t think I’ve worn make-up in like, two weeks because I feel like my entire face is chapped from constantly blowing my nose for the past 18 days.
- Speaking of not wearing make up, I’m actually doing it more often, (even before my nose was raw.) I’m bowing down to these new Simone France products I’ve been using. Guys, this stuff serious gold. I can’t wait to write up my review for you.
#nofiltertohidezits #nomakeup #thankGODforsimonefrance!!!!
- Not only do I use hashtags on my blog, I also use them in texts with my BFFS. Weird?
- Get this, Emily ran her first half marathon (!!!) this weekend, and after the race, a reader stopped her and noticed her from this blog! She’s the second friend who’s been noticed in public. Have I ever been spotted by a reader? No.
- My concern is that on the off (way, way off) chance that someone ever notices me from this blog, it’ll be on a Sunday when I’m grocery shopping, un-showered, and in the most unflattering clothes. I’m so vain, but it’s the truth.