Hey there, friends! How’s everyone’s week been so far? I feel like it’s one of those weeks when each day feels so slow, but when you actually get towards the end, it feels like it went by pretty fast. Someone please tell me they understand that sentence.
Anyway, this slow/fast week has seemed slow for a reason. Isn’t that always the case when you’re looking forward to a trip?
Tomorrow morning I’ll be on a plane headed to Florida to see these two mugs.
Lindsay (right) is graduating from the University of Florida on Saturday! I’m so proud of her for a) you know, graduating and b) giving me a reason to come celebrate something in Florida. Thasss ma gurl 😉
Don’t fret my Royal Wedding pals, I’ve talked to Wills and Kate and they’re going to pause the festivities when I’m in the air. No sweat 😉
On to this week’s edition of To Tell the Truth (Royal Wedding Edition)!
- I will be setting my alarm for 4:50 AM in order to catch every possible minute of the royal wedding until I have to leave for the airport.
- I may or may not be wearing a tiara while watching said royal wedding.
- When did P.Willis start balding? I wonder if Kate ever thinks “Damn it. You were hot eight years ago.”
- Is it just me, or is it weird that William proposed with his deceased mother’s wedding ring? I wonder if Kate thought “Eight years and I can’t even get an original ring?! Come on, Wills.”
- I often wonder what personal, private conversations are like between William and Kate. Are they talking about having tea with the Queen or are they high-fiving behind closed doors saying, Hell yeah. This wedding is going to be so kick ass. Maybe somewhere in the middle?
- How unreal was it for Kate when she just happened to start “talking” to Prince William when they were in college. How did that conversation with her mother go? “So, there’s this guy…” I can’t imagine.