1. I received a sample NatureBox in the mail yesterday! I have been looking forward to it for weeks now, and I’m pretty excited about all it’s contents. But the winner so far? The dried pear slices.
2. For the past two weeks, Cory has been enthusiastically involved with X-Team Fitness, a bootcamp style class. Every morning at 6:00, 60 – 85 people meet up at a designated spot, and they do all kinds of crazy shit.
Well, today I did all kinds of crazy shit. Like trail running while it’s still dark out. Like sit-ups and push-ups on the ground that is still soaked from yesterday’s rain. I have scratches all up and down my legs, and I think I almost fell to my death three times.
All I’ve got to say is: Get ready for BodyPUMP on Saturday morning, Cory! 😉
3. I believe Casey Anthony has found The Lunchbox Diaries via Google search.
I know the exact post that led that psycho search term to my blog – but I’m betting the
premeditating murderer individual was deeply disappointed. Seriously? Who searches body in a suitcase? That’ll come back to bite him/her in the ass during the trial.
4. Last week Cory and I went to Sweet Frog, and I almost stormed out in a fit of rage because there were no rainbow sprinkles.
All of my postings on Facebook are extremely mature and serious, I know. But don’t fret about my rainbow sprinkle withdrawal – I got a fix last night 😉
5. Speaking of lashing out in a fit of rage – my allergies are INSANE right now. Can anyone else commiserate with me on this one? Also – the vision in my right eye is constantly blurry. Has anyone else had that happen with their allergies?
I’ll try my best not to WebMD it. I’m not trying to plan my own funeral today.
Let’s chat – Have you ever WebMD’d an ailment, only to realize you have 27.5 hours to live? Yeah, me too. Twice.