1. I’ve really liked the fact that Cory has been so consistent with attending his boot camp. The guy hasn’t missed a day in three weeks! When his alarm goes off, he hops out of bed, and that makes it infinitely easier for me to get up and rollin’ as well.
I own the fact that I’m a lazy girl who really has to work hard at motivating myself. Judge if you must.
3. One of the first friends I ever made in college, Danielle, is coming to see me this afternoon! I haven’t seen her since August! We have tons to catch up on (most importantly, her upcoming wedding!)
4. Every time I fill out tax forms (i.e. W-4) I always have to ask “Wait, do I claim myself?” and I feel like an idiot every time. Oh, yeah – I have a degree, I just can’t fill out forms about myself.
5. I don’t know how to use a coffee machine that’s not a Keurig. Really, I’ve never done it.
6. Oh yeah – I’ll be having a sleep over with this girl tonight!
It’s shaping up to be a pretty fantastic Thursday!
- How often do you get together with your college friends? Several of our college friends live near us, so we’re very luck to see them quite often!
- Old-school coffee makers: who uses them? I was talking to Jamie last week and both of us have never used one! And don’t know how!