1. It’s March!! Only 17 more days until the most fun holiday of the year! If you’re Irish. Or a boozehound. Either one. I’m so excited we’ll be moved in by then so Cory and I can celebrate with all of our Richmond friends. Mainly these two.
2. Tuesday was my last day at my job. I keep telling Cory I feel like a waste of space for being unemployed. He kindly reminds me that being unemployed and choosing to leave your job due to relocating for your husband’s job are two different things.
3. In attempts to not be a waste of space, I’m continuing to get up at my normal hour to work out and get other forms of work done. Namely, making three school projects my bitch. I made a smart move and got out of the house to do school work today. I was able to get so much accomplished by sitting in Panera!
4. Oh, I’ve also spent my afternoon being a packing machine.
5. Next weekend we have an event to go to for Cory’s new job. I’m excited because I got to buy a new dress. Then I remembered today that my legs resemble paste. Because I don’t do the tanning bed, I’m turning to Jergens. Has anyone used this stuff?
6. GREAT news. Justin Bieber turns 18 today. Can I officially be taken off the creeper list?
7. Even BETTER news. My brother is going to be home this weekend! This makes me a very happy girl.
This picture is the background on my mom’s phone. I look crazed and Brian looks Asian. She must be so proud.
And with that, I bid you adieu!
Let’s chat – How many siblings do you have? I love families and I think it’s so neat when someone has tons of siblings!