Hey there, hi there, ho there! Danielle nominated me for the Sunshine Award last week, and I’m finally getting around to posting my little survey
1. When is your favorite time of day to work out? Never? I’m just being honest. The easiest time of day for me to work out is first thing in the morning. I’ve been known to make grand plans of working out after work, but 99.9% of the time, it never happens.
2. What is something you never thought you’d be able to do, but you’ve accomplished in spite of the obstacles? Oh geeze, lots of things, but the first one that comes to mind is graduate school. I hated it from the beginning, but when we moved two hours away, it became painfully dreadful. Many tears were shed during that time, let me tell you!
3. Do you have a go-to splurge item (specific food, clothing store, electronics, anything!)? What is it and when do you have it? Target. Always.
4. How do you make time for yourself? I’d seem like such a douchebag if I tried to say that making time for myself is difficult. I’m married without children. I work 9-5. “My time” is best spent on the weekends, though. It’s when I normally get to spend the most quality time with Cory, my friends, family, and myself.
5. Where would you live if money were no object? Right where I live now! I’m honestly living my dream at the moment, and I wouldn’t change a thing. #humblebrag Now, I would like to have a vacation lake house somewhere.
6. Who is your go-to person for advice when you’re trying to make a tough decision? Cory and mom, for sure. Cory always gives it to me straight, and it might not be what I want to hear, but I know he’ll always suggest the right thing to do. My mom is my mom, duh. So I go to her for everything.
7. What is the strangest food or fitness trend you’ve tried? Not eating. That fucking sucked.
8. What are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months? SO MANY THINGS!! But I am really looking forward to celebrating the holidays in our house for the first time. We were in by Christmas last year, but due to House Hunters, we didn’t get to decorate. I can’t wait to get a tree!
9. What is your favorite childhood memory or family tradition? Christmas Eve is still the best family tradition ever. My mom’s side gets together at my grandma’s to eat, drink, and open presents. I’ll be 26 this year, but I still get super excited like a little kid.
10. Do you follow a strict food and fitness plan or wing it? Neither. I’m definitely NOT on a strict diet, but I don’t throw caution to the wind, either. Short version: I consume everything in moderation.
That’s it! I’m not going to tag 10 bloggers like I’m supposed to, so just go ahead and answer one of the questions so I can learn something about YOU. Have a great weekend!!