Last night I was one of those I’m-bored-because-my-husband-is-at-a-business-dinner kinda nights.
I made a lame-ass quesadilla for dinner and mindlessly scarfed it down while watching the train wreck that is Toddlers and Tiaras.
Thoughts running through my head while watching T and T:
- These baby girls will need intense psychotherapy by the age of 12.
- I have never seen an attractive Pageant Mom.
- How does one even become a judge for a child beauty pageant?
- If you are a male judge who has found his career in judging child pageants, I automatically assume you are a pedophile.
- Those moms look so ridiculous.
Following Toddlers and Tiaras, Cory still wasn’t home. I was bored. No more baby pageants?! Ugh. I was also annoyed because I really wanted Criminal Minds to be on and.it.wasn’t. Which, in hindsight is probably for the best, because watching that show alone at night leads to terrible things. #firstworldproblems
As I was flipping through the TV guide hoping to find something substantial, Jamie texted me.
You mean, beliebers?
Judge if you must, but I love this kid. Nevermind the fact that he looks like a beautiful lesbian – I think he’s just great. Jamie and I love the Beibs, and we were seriously considering going to his concert in DC, but were a little thrown off by the cheapest ticket being $150.
So, Jamie and I settled for his TV special. While it wasn’t the live-in-concert experience we’ve hoped for, it saved a boring night
Yes, yes it is.
Let’s chat – I know Jamie and I aren’t the only 20-somethings who love JB. You can tell me if you do, too. It’s a safe space here