Hello and happy Monday! This is my last Monday before classes begin, so I’m really going to savor every night this week. Please expect me to be doing lots of nothing or lots of something. Because come next Monday I won’t be doing either of those things during the week.
So let’s start this week off with a give away, shall we?
When Robin Shirley contacted me about attending the Take Back Your Health Conference on October 22 & 23rd in Arlington, VA I was excited to learn about something like this going on in my area. When she asked me if I wanted to give away a ticket to one of my readers, I was super excited.
I’m looking forward to hearing:
- Victoria Moran (who’s been on my girl Oprah’s show) talk about “mending your ways and undoing past discretions as you go forward into you healthiest, most vibrant life.”
- Jason Wrobel, Internationally recognized Raw and Super Food Chef, will demonstrate several exquisite recipes that will boost your body into vibrant health.
- Sally Fallon Morell, President of the Weston A. Price Foundation, will describe the top foods and cooking techniques for beauty, strength and complete freedom from disease.
- Multiple health experts will discuss “nutrition techniques that can prevent and reverse disease…as well as discover the top foods for limitless energy and vibrant health.”
- Live Food Demos on cultured vegetables, raw food desserts, seaweed, superfood and smoothies.
This isn’t a blogger event, but it is a conference that offers information on topics that many of us are interested in.
So if you live in the NOVA/DC/Maryland area and want to hang out for a weekend while learning about health, enter to win!
- Leave a comment telling me what speaker you’d want to hear. (mandatory)
- “Like” The Lunchbox Diaries on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know you did.
I’ll pick a winner Wednesday morning!