– Cory and I have been in Charleston, South Carolina since Tuesday. (If you follow me on Twitter, you probably already know that, but it’s so weird not mentioning it on the blog!) We’re here to celebrate the wedding of my best/oldest/pseduo-sister friend, Lindsay on Saturday!!
She’s a gem.
– Working “remotely” is super challenging. Kudos to those of you who work at home and consistently get shit done. Being in a hotel room is slightly easier than being at home, but it’s so difficult to focus when I’m alone and in yoga pants. Does that make sense? Thank GOD I’m working on interesting stuff, or all would be lost.
– Since we’re here early for the wedding celebrations (Cory + I are both working during the day) I’m trying not to throw my normal habits out the window just yet…
– …But that’s hard as hell to do when the hotel’s “fitness center” consists of an ancient stationary bike and an elliptical on it’s last leg. Where are the weights, people?! A huge thanks to Erica for suggesting yesterday’s in-room workout. It kicked.my.ass.
Click here for the work out. If you dare.
– I’m the worst co-pilot. I’m like an infant in the fact that I fall asleep after 30 minutes in the car. Cory thinks it’s HILARIOUS to document this every time it happens.
– I’m still looking for hairspiration pictures for Saturday’s wedding. Thus far, My Google image searches (short hair up do) have not yielded the best results.
If you’ve had short hair in any sort of “up-do” please email me a picture (lunchboxdiaries[at]gmail[dot]com). I’ll be forever grateful.
– Today is my Friday! No work and all play is on the books for tomorrow Have a great day, my friends!
Let’s chat – Where is the last place you traveled?