I know it’s normally Totally Truthful Thursday, but you know what? I have a lot to be thankful for this week (read: always) – and clearly I’m a sucker for alliteration
- My husband, duh. He’s the best – seriously. He makes me laugh every single day, he’s smart as all get out, and he can pretty much do anything. I simply adore him.
Yes, he’s building our deck. No, he’s never built one before. Yes, he’s amazing.
- Genuine friendships - I’m so lucky to have a generous handful of people who I genuinely trust, laugh with, and can simply be myself around.
Only a lucky few can handle this much weird.
- Our neighbors - OH MY GOD we have the best neighbors ever. More times that I can count, I’ve said to Cory, Seriously. How did we get this lucky?
Not to mention, our entire neighborhood is amazing. Example: I drive down the street waving to kids…and enjoy it. Who am I?
- My health - There’s not a day that passes when I don’t thank The Big Guy for my able body and mind.
Being DONE with grad school this upcoming Monday.
- Contacts, tampons, and birth control – because they make my life better.
- Our DVR - How else would I watch shows that come on after 9 PM?
- Google Maps and GPS – For without those two inventions, I would most likely be a hermit.
- My jeans still fitting - because I’ve missed more workouts than I care to admit.
- For Sweet Frog not being within walking distance of my house - because then I would definitely have to omit the previous thankful statement.
- Tomorrow being Friday. Enough said.
*Tell me something you’re thankful for!