– We close on the house this Monday. I AM SO EXCITED.
– That said, you never realize how much shit you own until you need to fit all of it into boxes. (I can imagine this problem magnifies when you have a large home and/or children. It’s just the two of us, and we’re packing up a one-bedroom apartment. I’m a #diva.)
– You know what I appreciate? Drivers who give you the “hey, thanks” wave when you let them over. As you can imagine, I judge everyone who doesn’t give such wave.
– You know what I don’t appreciate? When
my a TV show runs longer than anticipated and my DVR doesn’t get the last two, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, minutes of the show. Yeah, I’m talking about a X-Factor results show.
Via the search I had to do because my DVR let me down.
– Speaking of TV, all my dreams came true. Cory + Topanga are back in action. I’m probably more excited about this than I should be. I’m also keenly aware of the fact that I will be a 25 year old woman tuning into the Disney Channel. No big deal.
– We found yet another inanimate object that Campbell fears. Flat boxes. (WTF.)
– Along with moving next weekend, Cory and I have some pretty exciting stuff going on next week. I can’t wait to tell you about it. Stay tuned! 😉