Guys. I’m really excited about today’s post.
After I ran out of the products that were sent to me, I went ahead a spent my OWN MONEY on the stuff, because I realized I could not live without them.
I kid you not – these products have changed my life. I don’t have naturally great skin. I get gross breakouts and I have dark spots on my face where old zits once ruined my days.
Real attractive, I know.
But since using Simone France products, I don’t wear face make-up. Like, ever.
Clearly not a model, but I do feel confident about my skin!
So you can imagine how freaking excited I was when I got the news that Simone France wanted to partner with me to help spread the word about these fantastic products.
Clearly I was quite giddy when my first package arrived, just in time for my weekend summer trips.
Yes, the perfect little Simone France Travel Kit.
The kit includes the following travel-sized products:
- The Sandwich morning cleansing routine I use this every day. Life changer.
- Touch and Glow evening cleaning routine I use this every night. Removes dirt and oil without over-drying
- Instant Radiance exfoliating treatment I use this once or twice a week. I hate to be redundant, but it really does make your skin instantly radiant.
- Treatment mask for your skin type I have oily skin, so I use the French Clay Mask immediately following the Instant Radiance treatment, and it works wonders.
- Travel soap dish Crucial. Beforehand, I was using a ziplock baggy for my soap when I traveled and it was a fucking mess.
It’s perfect, because having to lug around a normal-sized skin care routine takes up a good deal of space. With this travel kit, it’s small, all in one place, and I can grab and go!
The thing is, I’m not just bragging about having cool stuff. Lucky for YOU, the generous people at Simone France happen to LOVE give aways. So every time I get to try a new product, you get the chance to as well!
CLOSED: To enter to win a Simone France Travel Kit for YOUR skin type, simply leave a comment telling me what kind of skin you have (oily, dry, normal, adult acne, Rosacea, etc.)
Good luck! I’ll pick a winner on