Good morning, friends! Today’s morning post is a little bit different, because I was given a Versatile Blogger Award 😀
My friend Rachel, who is the ever fashionable and gorgeous blogger behind Dressed to Dish awarded me with this fabulous Versatile Blogger Award! She is forever putting a smile on my face – and this time was no different! Thank you, friend!! So, to display this award, I had to do the following:
- Write a post like this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Tell your readers seven facts about you
- Award recently discovered bloggers with the prize.
- Contact the winners.
1. I hate ice breaker games of any kind. The worst? “Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.” My mind goes blank every time. I truly take time to prepare myself for these situations – and I still suck at them! Needless to say, coming up with seven interesting facts about myself took some work. Good thing this is much more fun (and not on the spot in front of a group!! 😀 )
2. I have a foul mouth. I’ve never smoked. I’ve never done drugs. I eat healthy. I exercise regularly. I volunteer. I say four-letter words in every day conversation – give me a break.
3. I have the coolest Grandma in the world. She got a Facebook when it first came out. She just bought a smart phone – and knows how to use it. She goes on cruises and safaris. She migrates to Florida every winter. She drinks burbon every night before bed. She plays flip cup with me and my cousins (and is a show boater when she wins).
4. I have documented proof that my mom loves me more than my brother (I kid, I kid.) But this is funny.
5. I asked Cory for his phone number. This is our first picture together; it was taken the night after we met. He looks like such a baby!
6. Cory and I ran a 4-mile “mud run” over the summer. It was through the woods. There were obstacles we encountered along the way – i.e. jumping over huge hay barrels, sloshing through waste-high water, crawling through mud at the very end. It was so outside my “fitness box” and I’m so glad we did it.
7. I’ve never once in my life slept past 10 AM. During the week I normally get up at 5:10, and on the weekends I naturally wake up around 7:00. My grandpa used to say: Early to bed, early rise – makes a girl healthy, wealthy and wise
Well, there you have it, my friends! Some totally random and off the wall facts about myself I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you again to my friend, Rachel! I’d now like to pass this on to two fabulous bloggers who I follow daily: Jenny at Fit Girl Foodie and Sophia at Raven Waves!
Whew! This is a long post. If you got this far – thanks for stickin’ with me 😀 Check back a little later for a morning recap!
Question – Okay, I just told you seven random facts about myself . I’d love to read a random fact or two about YOU!