Good morning from my new study spot! I said it last week, and I’ll say it again: getting out of the house to get work done is so productive.
This whole not-being-on-a-work-schedule-schedule is shaping up to be pretty darn nice. I woke up bright and early to start my day. I had intentions of visiting the gym, but I seemed to have pinched a nerve in my back while packing/lifting boxes. I’m experiencing quite a bit of discomfort, so I thought it’d be best to rest.
Speaking of packing…
Our lives are once again wrapped in newspaper and taped up in cardboard boxes. We have nothing on the walls, barely anything in our closet, and next to no cooking supplies left out.
Come on, Friday.
Speaking of Friday…
I’ve found myself to be quite anxious about the move. I’m anxious about the actual logistics of the day in addition to leaving my hometown. So because I’m nervous, I can only think to do the one thing that never fails to calm me down.
Make a list.
So here is a Richmond To-Do Wish List.
1. Experience the greatness that is The Black Sheep.
2. Go on some weekend runs down Monument Avenue.
4. Spend a day down by the James River.
5. I’m hoping to join a gym for the first time ever!
6. Spending a day perusing Carytown – and possibly stopping by Carytown Cupcakes to make sure everything’s on the up-and-up
7. Have regular dates with Jamie and Emily, as well as seeing many of our other college friends that live down there.
8. Happy Hour at Tobacco Company. $1 rail drinks from 8 – 9 on Saturdays, thank you very much.
9. Taking advantage of 804 RVA. It’s an ingenious idea! Freelancers to get together and essentially co-work, rather than being at home and getting distracted by cleaning, walking the dog, the contents of your fridge…
10. Exploring my new surroundings and having a good time! 😀
Let’s chat – What’s your favorite thing to do where you currently live?