Before Cory and I moved, my BFF was my workout buddy. Knowing that she was going to meet me at the gym made the 5:20 AM wake-up call seem doable. In my opinion, working out with my friends is always more fun.
As you know, we moved, and I have to admit that my workout routine has started to majorly slack. Call me needy and co-dependant, but I need other people to motivate me.
And I don’t mean reading blogs about people who run 15 miles a day and don’t eat dessert. I mean, I need people doing things with me.
I only have three friends, and one is married to me. NBD.
This is why I was SO thrilled when Kelli contacted me about hosting a challenge through ChallengeLoop. At first I was hesitant because, let’s be honest, I don’t really have a fitness “niche.”
I simply workout so I can eat whatever I want. Oh, the working out/eating thing? Only one of those things has slacked recently…
Here at the Lunchbox Diaries, I’m not about the frills – I try my best to keep it real, and I think most of you appreciate that.
This is where my challenge comes in.
I’m challenging all of us (i.e. myself included) to MOVE for at least 30 minutes, 4 times per week.
You can walk your dog, do your Crossfit thang, create a quick circuit workout, go to your favorite class at the gym – anything that gets you active and off your ass.
Here are some details
- The challenge officially begins JUNE 1st, but you can accept the challenge TODAY.
- I made sure to ask this – when you sign up with your email, you won’t be spammed. You’ll only receive monthly emails about challenges.
- There are PRIZES involved. As of now, Love Grown Foods is on board, and I think we have a few more goodies coming our way!
- To win, you have to sign up (duh) and you have to post on my ChallengeLoop page at least 8 times in the month of June; simply tell everyone what you’re up to (fitness-wise, not life-wise )
- Not mandatory, but please tweet me when you sign up and/or MOVE! Our official hashtag is #MotivationtoMOVE
I’m so excited about this challenge because people will be motivating each other, sharing their ideas, and checking in on a frequent basis! I am committed to logging all my workouts on my ChallengeLoop page, and cheering on everyone who decides to participate!
Come on, join the conversation! Find your motivation to MOVE!
Disclosure: I am NOT compensated for this challenge – I’m genuinely doing this for the motivation. I hope you join me!