- If you follow me on Instagram, you’re fully aware that I’ve unapologetically morphed into a crazy dog lady. I’ve become a person I hardly recognize; I refer to myself as “mommy” when I’m talking to Penny, I only speak in a baby voice when she’s present, and I spend every free moment cuddling with her.
In short, all I seem to be doing lately is hanging out with my dog and taking pictures of her. Totally causal.
Thanks to my neighbor Christina for snapping this picture!
– My amazing neighbor came over on Saturday morning to take Christmas pictures for us. They turned out so well that I overzealously ordered our Christmas cards that night. (When do you send out your Christmas cards?)
– I’m still obsessed with AdvoCare and am still amazed at how great I feel. Our challenge ends this week and I’m excited to share our final results with you! All I can say is: I’m sold.
– I was interviewed on the Lifestyle Accountability Show, and I felt pretty cool listening to my podcast interview. I loved having the opportunity to talk about being a self-proclaimed “advocate for the average” and how I view healthy living. You can listen to my episode HERE.
– Did I mention I’m obsessed with my dog? Oh, yeah, I did. I forgot to mention that Cory is pretty smitten as well.