While I stepped away from the blog world, I was still fully existing and functioning in Real Life 😉 It’s amazing how much time I had to devote to other people and things when I took blogging off the to-do list.
– Cory and I made the trip up to Alexandria to spend Christmas Eve with my family. And I wasn’t overly concerned about snapping pictures for the blog.
As a side note, my cousin Lindsay, who I adore, just chopped off all her hair and I couldn’t help but notice that we kind of sort of definitely look like sisters.
Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part.
– Cory and I hosted Christmas dinner at our new home! It was shockingly not stressful at all. While not everything went according to plan, I think we did a good job.
I even had extra time to dedicate to making the table cuter than I normally would have.
More on this later, but I have to gush about the fact that I’m able to work with ladies who want to host online shows. If you’re interested in hosting a jewelry show on your blog – email me!
– I’ve spent a lot of of down time here.
– I’ve spent time with my bestest friends, which is not something totally out of the ordinary, but I’ve been extra thankful and appreciative lately.
– And, because I dig honesty, I’ve also had a few struggles. We’re been beyond busy and I think I got to the point where I ran myself into the ground. More on that once we get into the New Year!
– Most importantly, I’ve indulged and not worried one single bit. Dessert? Sure! Sweet Frog twice in one week? Absolutely!
I know that I haven’t written a real post (unless you count this one) in almost two weeks, which is like, a year in the blog world. While I enjoyed every minute of my break, I’m ready and excited to be back. So, if you’re still here as a reader, I genuinely appreciate it.