- I am so excited for my first Taboo Mom Talk with Stephanie tonight. On Sunday, I prepped for the conversation by drinking three glasses of wine and staying up until nine o’clock, so I’m pretty sure we’re going to hit it out of the park. If you want to join us TONIGHT, we’re kicking things off at 8pm EST. I really want you to be there!
2. When I told you guys about my new business, I let you know that there would be very little overlap between it and the blog. But I want you to know two things:
- I have a very cool offering in the works for individuals who want coaching, but can’t afford it. My friends who have signed up for my newsletter will be the first to know about it and they’ll receive some fun perks. Right now, the newsletter is bi-weekly, it’s short, and it’s essentially little coaching tidbits sent directly to your inbox. I want you to sign up so you don’t miss out.
- I want you to know about this guy who designed some new logos for the biz, and I couldn’t be happier with the way they turned out. He listened to my wants and needs, and absolutely delivered. If you’re ever in need of some graphic design work, check him out and tell him I sent you!
3. Adding new tasks to my plate is always exciting, but I also tend to drop the ball on one or two things in the process of learning a new juggling routine. I’m human, thanks for understanding.
And those, friends, are three things I want you to know on this lovely Tuesday morning. I hope you have a fantastic day!