I’ve been sick as a dog (where does that saying come from?!) since Monday. I thought I had the legit flu, so I went to the doctor, only to find out it’s a just a virus that needs to “run its course.” Since I’m feeling slightly human today, I wanted to do this fun little survey that I saw on Julie’s blog a few weeks ago. Mainly because it’s quick, easy, and I want to go back to bed.
Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
- Iceland – In case you were wondering: yes, that picture is from Troian Bellisario’s instagram and yes, I follow the entire cast of Pretty Little Liars.
- Napa Valley
- New Zealand
- Canada – Specifically the New Brunswick and Toronto areas
Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Chocolate covered raisins
- PB&Co. Peanut Butter
Five Talents I Wish I Had
- Interior decorating
- Directional – Cory could have been somewhere once, five years ago and have the ability to get there today without any sort of help. I use my phone to get to places I visit on a very regular basis. I get lost everywhere.
- The ability to speak different languages – I know anyone can learn this, but some people are more apt than others. It never came easily for me.
Five Celebrities I Want to be Friends With
- Taylor Swift
- Adele – And we would just do this all day.
- Tina Fey/Amy Poehler (come on, you know they count as one package)
- Jimmy Fallon
Five Instagram Accounts I Love
- AshleyBrookeDesigns – It’s just all so pretty.
- TheFatJewish – Inappropriate, crass humor.
- FrancesIleana I’ve posted about Fran before, and I still want her to come make me pretty every single day.
- HarlowCanYaGo – She inspires me so much. She’s living the dream, pictures are phenomenal, & she’s my cousin.
- IngridNilsen – If you find a cuter person in the world, let me know.
Five Things I Wear (Almost) Every Day
- Black yoga pants
- Sports bra
- Layers (I’m always so cold.)
- My Lark earrings
- (I feel really ugly after this particular list.)
Five Songs I Could Listen to on Repeat
- Hook by Blues Traveler
- When We Were Young by Adele
- Valerie by Glee (cast)
- All Over You by The Spill Canvas
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day
- Carmex lip balm – There are currently 5 sticks of it in my house.
- Coconut oil
- Urban Decay Naked palette
- Mascara – I use several kinds, married to none.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer – The best concealer I’ve found to help hide my hyperpigmentation. Still not perfect, but I’ll take it.
Five TV Shows I’m Emotionally Invested In
- Friday Night Lights
- How to Get Away With Murder
And that’s that, folks! I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I’m going to go pop some more Motrin and hope for the best.
Play along with me:
- Places you’re dying to visit?
- Favorite beauty products?
- In love with certain TV shows?