1. I have been a hungry beast this week. I’ll eat something (healthy, mind you) and then an hour or two later I’m on the verge of saying nasty things out of hanger.
2. My Simone France products came in the mail this week!! I reviewed these products not too long ago, but this time I spent my own hard-earned dolla bills on the stuff. Totes worth it. You MUST try this stuff.
3. I am ADDICTED to Ruzzle. Download the app. Find me (McNichols87). Play me. NOW.
4. The people who have joined my Motivation to MOVE challenge have been such a huge motivation for me so far – and the challenge hasn’t even officially started yet! I have not mastered the art of the “gym selfie” – but I have been enjoying some after work classes at the gym this week! (EDIT TO ADD: Just saw that my 83-year-old GRANDMA joined the challenge!! How awesome is that?!)
5. You should know that I’m afraid of two animals. Whales. And geese.
I dodge this ferocious gaggle on a daily basis.
6. This weekend I’m headed to the wedding of one of most beautiful friends, Rachel. She’s a sorority sister and I’m so excited to be reunited with many of my favorite ADPi ladies!
Jamie and I being overly excited on Rachel’s bid day. Emily, not so much. 😉
7. Cory’s been gone all week for work and I CANNOT WAIT to see that stud muffin.
8. I did my first head stand in yoga today! I wasn’t going to try it because I was nervous I’d suck, but thankfully my yoga teacher encouraged me. And guess what? I didn’t suck! Practice makes progress, my friends.
9. Have a happy weekend, my friends!