1. I am SO GLAD it’s Friday! If you read this blog and/or follow me on Twitter you know I’ve been loving on Pretty Little Liars real hard this past week. While I truly am obsessed with the show, the real reason I’ve been giving so much TLC to PLL is because Cory has been gone ALL WEEK.
And I’ve missed him. He’s the person who gets my weirdness. Without him to laugh with every day, I feel…weird.
2. We’re going to visit our best couple friends this weekend!
3. Do you have a friend whose laugh you just love? Emily sent me this picture from college that she found on her computer, and I genuinely smile every time I look at it because I can hear her laugh through the photo.
Ten bucks says she’ll text me about this, so let me say it: Emily has lost ~40 pounds since that picture was taken. And I’m proud of her!
5. My in-laws are super sweet and came to this side of town last night just to take me out to dinner because I’ve been alone all week. It was so appreciated!
6. I feel like a total tool saying this, but this weekend we’re boarding my wittle Campbell for this first time ever. I am so worried about it! Please someone tell me I’m normal.
Campbell is wary of children, just like me. (But we both ADORE this one 😉 )
7. It’s FRIDAY! Have a great weekend, my friends!