*Thanks to my friend Chelsey for giving me something to write about today. I love her Friday Fun Facts every week
1. I interpret rain as God telling me that I shouldn’t walk all the way over to the gym. You know, sugar melts when it gets wet. 😉
2. Ashley and I are already planning our date to the midnight showing of The Hunger Games movie. We plan to adorn these as well. Too much?
3. I didn’t have to set an alarm today, but I was woken up bright and early by a text from this girl. Thanks to her, my day started being productive much earlier than I had anticipated! 😉
4. Campbell is not a fan of thunderstorms. So like a little baby, he’s currently taking shelter in our bedroom.
5. I have a “creative” project for a class coming up in a few weeks where I’ll have to present to the class in character as an individual facing a social justice issue. I’ll be portraying Cathy – a middle aged prostitute. So, there’s that.
6. I plan on making this today and I’m pretty darn excited about it.
7. If you ever need motivation to run, please look into E.J. Scott’s story. He has a disease that results in him completely losing his eyesight – but he still runs marathons. He has 20% of his vision left, but the proteins in his eyes are very sensitive to light, so he runs these races blindfolded. Check out this video of him crossing the finish line of the Chicago Rock n Roll Marathon in 2012.
8. For the first half of The Biggest Loser season, I eat dessert while I watch the show. Then everyone starts getting really fit, so I stop eating my dessert. Thanks, Bob.
9. I saw this on Facebook this morning, and I don’t know if it’s real. I just have one question: Why wasn’t this on sale when I was looking for a wedding dress?!
10. My muscles were cramping like crazy last night, and I finally realized I’d gone about 24 hours without drinking much of anything. Um, that’s not good.
11. The rain has stopped momentarily, so this is my chance to run out and get my baking necessities. Have a great Friday!!
Let’s chat – Tell me a random fact about your Friday!