Happy Friday, my friends! 😀
I’m not one to ever turn down a trendy blogosphere survey, so I was pretty excited when none other than Miss Clean Eating Chelsey tagged me to complete it. I haven’t been blogging for very long – so my answers are kind of lackluster! So before we get into that, let’s talk about two favorites: exercise and food.
Today I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill completing a little workout that I conjured up.
Nothing crazy, but the intervals did add a little ‘umph’ to the run. It also helps the time go by faster when I’m making changes every few minutes.
Along with some iced coffee and an egg, I enjoyed a banana blueberry muffin from the batch I whipped up yesterday afternoon (recipe to come!)
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get on tot the 7 Links paar-tay
1. Blogger is nominated to take part
2. Blogger published his/her 7 links on his/her blog
3. Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part
4. These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 bloggers
5. And so on and so forth!
- 21st Century Love Letters Cory has saved every note/card/letter I’ve ever written to him the past 5 years. Even the first card I sent him before we were dating! He knew I was a keepah 😉
- Totally Truthful Thursday Vlog (I have it on here twice, I know!) I had two of my favorite bloggers Tweeting about it when it was posted. I felt pretty cool that day.
- The Golden Rule – I love a little controversy, but in my 6 months of blogging, I haven’t had too much of it. I say this post was controversial because I wrote it out of angry, hurt place. Crying before you hit ‘publish’ is always a little scary.
- Yikes! Like I said, I haven’t been in this blog game for a really long time, and I don’t know if I’d really had any truly helpful posts.
Post Whose Success Surprised You
- Totally Truthful Thursday Vlog. People thought it was really funny – and I wasn’t even trying to be!
Post that did receive enough success
- LFO’s Summer Girls [Critical Analysis] Here a post where I thought I was being funny, but it wasn’t nearly as well received as the vlog.
Post You’re Most Proud Of
- My first Totally Truthful Thursday (non-vlog) – This was the first time I got a lot of conversation going with my readers. I was passionate about what I was saying, so it felt really great to get a response from others.
- I’m really proud my my blog as a whole, though. I try to keep a fun, upbeat and honest area. It makes me absolutely giddy that other people stop by and read what I have to say
My nominations go to
- Sara @ The Foodie Diaries
- Clare @ Fitting It All In
- Sarah @ Once Upon a [L]ime
- Cara @ Chic Meets Healthy
I hope you have a great Friday!
Let’s chat – Do you usually spend Friday nights at home, relaxing now that the week is over – or do you normally go out with friends? It really depends, but I’m usually more lazy on Friday nights